Bookmark Mail this page Print this page
QUICK LINKS

MAJOR MILE STONES:

1

1893

 

Came into existence as Loco, Carriage and Wagon workshops under    “NIZAM’S GUARANTEED STATE RAILWAY”.

2

1951

Came under Central Railway.

3

1966

Came under South Central Railway.

4

1975

POH of BG steam cranes.

5

1981

POH of AC coach.

6

1988   

New mini- computer commissioned

7

1991

Conversion of coaches from 24 Volts to 110 Volts started.

8

1997   

Renamed as CARRIAGE WORKSHOP

9

1998

Coal fired cranes converted  to oil fired

10

2000   

ISO-9002 - 1994 certification obtained

11

2003

POH of DHMUs trailer cars started.

12

2006

POH of EMU TCs and Tower wagons.

13

2007

ISO-9001: 2000 certification obtained.

14

2007  

Provision of upgraded materials suitable for 18 months POH commenced.

15

2009  

IOH of bogies (9 months) commenced.

16

2009  

Refurbishment of coaches.

17

2009   .

Modernisation of workshop fromNov’09.

18

2011

POH of power cars of DHMU and DEMU.

19

2012  

ISO 9001:2008 Certification obtained.

20

2012  

LHB Coach SS1 Schedule.

21

2013  

LHB Coach SS2 Schedule.

22

2013

WISE-II ERP based SAP application started by CRIS/NDLS

22

2015

Commenced POH of EMU  & MEMU Motor coach (Without electrics)




Source : South Central Railway CMS Team Last Reviewed on: 25-11-2015