Due to heavy rains water over flowing on track between Lanjigarh Road - Noria Road of Sambtalpur Division and between Kandel Road – Kesinga in East Coast Railway the following trains are Cancelled / Divertedas detailed below:
1.Train No. 08301 Sambalpur - Banaswadi special train which departed Sambalpur station on 15th August, 2018 is cancelled.
2.Train No. 08302 Banaswadi - Sambalpurspecial train schedule to depart Banaswadi station on 17th August, 2018 is cancelled for what of rake.
- Train No. 20810 H.S Nanded – Sambalpur Express which departed H.S.Nanded on 14th August, 2018 is diverted to run via Parvatipuram, Vizianagaram, Khurda Road and Angul stations.
- Train No. 13352 Alappuzha - Dhanbad Express which departed Alappuzha on 14th August, 2018 is diverted to run via Vizianagaram, Khurda Road, Angul, Sambalpur and Jharsuguda stations.
- Train No. 13351 Dhanbad - Alappuzha Express which departed Dhanbad on 15th August, 2018 is diverted to run via Sambalpur, Angul, Khurda Road and Vizianagaram stations.
- Train No. 12807 Visakhapatnam – Hazrat Nizamuddin Samata Express which departed Visakhapatnam on 15th August, 2018 is diverted to run via Duvvada, Vijayawada, Balharshah and Nagpur stations.
- Train No.16382 Kanyakumari – Mumbai CSTM which departed Kanyakumari on 15th August, 2018 is diverted to run via Tirunelveli, Madurai, Dindigul and Erode Stations due to land slip between Kulitthuraik - Elavur in Tiruvanathapuram - Nagarcoil section
*Inconvenience caused is regretted.